A simple powershell script to remove bloatware apps from windows 10, disable bing in windows search aswell as perform various other changes to declutter the windows 10 experience.
0 open issues.
- Added registry files to move Visual Studio and git context menu to the extended (Shift-rightclick) contextmenu, Raphire
- Update Run.ps1Fixed issue with Run.ps1 not properly launching the script, Raphire
- Added support for running the script with arguments, this removes the need for any user input at runtime and makes it easies to run the script with custom settings. Also some major refactoring in Win10Debloat.ps1, Raphire
- Added a few new xbox packages to the list of apps that are not deleted by default, Raphire
- Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/Raphire/Win10Debloat, Raphire